Clinic Pictures – North Reading, MA
Specialized Physical Therapy is conveniently located in North Reading, MA. Our family-owned clinic provides the most advanced and effective therapy treatments for residents in North Reading, Reading, Andover, North Andover, Wilmington, and all other Greater Boston communities. We offer free parking with handicap spots just steps away from our clinic’s door so each visit is hassle free. Our clinic is quiet, clean, and our private rooms give you the privacy that you can’t find at larger clinics. You will only be treated by a licensed, Doctoral Trained Physical Therapist, so every moment you spend here counts. The combination of our convenient location, comfortable atmosphere, and expert therapists will be sure to help you reach your goals.
SPT is just minutes from Andover, Reading, North Andover, and Wilmington MA
Specialized Physical Therapy is conveniently located in North Reading, MA and also proudly serves residents in Andover, Reading, North Andover, Wilmington, Boxford, Burlington, Woburn, Stoneham, and Methuen, MA. We offer free and spacious parking located within a few steps away from our clinic’s door.
Schedule Your Appointment Today to Regain Freer Movement and Healthy Living!
Specialized Physical Therapy practices a comprehensive approach to total muscle, joint, and spine health. We are the preferred physical therapy clinic in Greater Boston, because we offer an extensive range of physical therapy services designed to restore your physical strength and mobility while reducing your pain. Our physical therapy clinic sets itself apart by:
- Providing proven techniques for alleviating minor, major, acute, and chronic pain.
- Specializing in sports medicine, manual therapy, post-surgical care, auto accidents, prenatal and postpartum conditions, orthopedic injuries and overuse injuries.
- Maintaining a clean, comfortable, private and quiet clinic, making it ideal for private consulting, educating and performing the latest physical therapy techniques.
- Focusing on your individual needs, not the bottom line, because we are a small, physical therapist-owned and family-oriented clinic.
- Treating one patient at a time in our private treatment room to make sure that you get the personalized care and attention you need.
- Completing your treatment from start to finish with only exceptional doctorate trained and fully licensed Massachusetts physical therapists that have excellent skills, breadth of knowledge, and invaluable experience to help you reach your goals and succeed.