Our Mission at Specialized Physical Therapy
Here at Specialized Physical Therapy, we are inspired and guided by our mission and values in everything we do. Our vision is becoming a reality because we are living out our mission statement with every patient and upholding our core values every day.
Specialized Physical Therapy is devoted to delighting our patients with valuable, personalized care in a comfortable, encouraging environment in order to reach individualized goals.
Our Promise and Philosophy
We promise to maximize your treatment and pain relief success during each visit by utilizing only exceptional Doctorate Trained and fully licensed Massachusetts Physical Therapists who have astounding skills, breadth of knowledge, and invaluable experience to help you reach your goals and succeed. It is our philosophy never to dilute your service or prolong your pain with the use of aides, assistants, and technicians.
Our core values are centered around creating a better approach to patient care within a patient-friendly facility.
- We work to offer personalized treatment. To ensure that patients receive the type of premium care that other clinics and therapists admire, we work with each patient one-to-one in a private, calm, modern environment. Our therapists deliver premium, hands-on treatment by working with only one patient at a time. Our physical therapists intently listen, evaluate, educate, and sculpt individualized treatments to ensure pain relief and optimal health. Our philosophy of patient care is to provide an individualized program that restores the patient to their prior functional level.
- Our focus is on ethical healthcare, not the bottom line. We never compromise our cutting-edge treatments for the bottom line – we are family owned, physical therapist managed, small and flexible, so we inherently put the interests of our patients above all else.
- We strive for innovation in our practices and consistency in our service. Adhering to high professional standards, assimilating the latest technologies, and employing only the very best physical therapists ensures superior results for each and every patient that enters our practice. We create a nurturing environment for our therapists by allowing room for innovation, change, and independence. We encourage continuing education for our team, keeping our clinic abreast of the latest technologies and treatments.
Our vision is to be the most passionate and effective physical therapy clinic in the Boston area. We work to be the preferred clinic for helping patients realize their goals, relieve pain, achieve optimal health, and reach maximum functionality. We aim to give each patient access to private rooms, one-to-one treatment, a hands-on approach, and a clean clinic with minimum noise. We want to have the most exceptional doctorate-trained physical therapists with impeccable educational, treatment and analytic skills in Boston. We are results-driven and aim to provide patients with the highest level of customer service, respect, professionalism, education, training and compassion possible.
SPT is just minutes from Andover, Reading, North Andover, and Wilmington MA
Specialized Physical Therapy is conveniently located in North Reading, MA and also proudly serves residents in Andover, Reading, North Andover, Wilmington, Boxford, Burlington, Woburn, Stoneham, and Methuen, MA. We offer free and spacious parking located within a few steps away from our clinic’s door.
Schedule Your Appointment Today to Regain Freer Movement and Healthy Living!
Specialized Physical Therapy practices a comprehensive approach to total muscle, joint, and spine health. We are the preferred physical therapy clinic in Greater Boston, because we offer an extensive range of physical therapy services designed to restore your physical strength and mobility while reducing your pain. Our physical therapy clinic sets itself apart by:
- Providing proven techniques for alleviating minor, major, acute, and chronic pain.
- Specializing in sports medicine, manual therapy, post-surgical care, auto accidents, prenatal and postpartum conditions, orthopedic injuries and overuse injuries.
- Maintaining a clean, comfortable, private and quiet clinic, making it ideal for private consulting, educating and performing the latest physical therapy techniques.
- Focusing on your individual needs, not the bottom line, because we are a small, physical therapist-owned and family-oriented clinic.
- Treating one patient at a time in our private treatment room to make sure that you get the personalized care and attention you need.
- Completing your treatment from start to finish with only exceptional doctorate trained and fully licensed Massachusetts physical therapists that have excellent skills, breadth of knowledge, and invaluable experience to help you reach your goals and succeed.