Meet Our Accomplished Physical Therapists
The team of physical therapists at Specialized Physical Therapy are doctorate trained and have incredible credentials. Together, we comprise a passionate, caring, and highly skilled family. We believe in the art of healing through physiotherapy, rehabilitation, massage therapy and exercise. None of us became experts over night – we have worked and studied extensively so that we can offer the very best services to our patients. We also strongly believe in continued learning, so you can be sure that our knowledge is relevant. By using the latest tools and techniques, we apply our unparalleled skills with a hands-on approach. Each therapist in the Specialized Physical Therapy family offers individualized one-to-one treatment to help patients realize their goals, relieve pain, achieve optimal health, and reach maximum functionality.
We truly are a family at Specialized Physical Therapy, which means we have the highest level of respect and care for all of our employees. We give our therapists the support and resources they need to grow. Our family of happy employees will be there to make our patients happy too! Please take a second to get to know us:
SPT is just minutes from Andover, Reading, North Andover, and Wilmington MA
Specialized Physical Therapy is conveniently located in North Reading and also proudly serves residents in Andover, Reading, North Andover, Wilmington, Boxford, Burlington, Woburn, Stoneham, and Methuen. We offer free and spacious parking located within a few steps away from our clinic’s door.
Schedule Your Appointment Today to Regain Freer Movement and Healthy Living!
Specialized Physical Therapy practices a comprehensive approach to total muscle, joint, and spine health. We are the preferred physical therapy clinic in Greater Boston, because we offer an extensive range of physical therapy services designed to restore your physical strength and mobility while reducing your pain. Our physical therapy clinic sets itself apart by:
- Providing proven techniques for alleviating minor, major, acute, and chronic pain.
- Specializing in sports medicine, manual therapy, post-surgical care, auto accidents, prenatal and postpartum conditions, orthopedic injuries and overuse injuries.
- Maintaining a clean, comfortable, private and quiet clinic, making it ideal for private consulting, educating and performing the latest physical therapy techniques.
- Focusing on your individual needs, not the bottom line, because we are a small, physical therapist-owned and family-oriented clinic.
- Treating one patient at a time in our private treatment room to make sure that you get the personalized care and attention you need.
- Completing your treatment from start to finish with only exceptional doctorate trained and fully licensed Massachusetts physical therapists that have excellent skills, breadth of knowledge, and invaluable experience to help you reach your goals and succeed.