Physical Therapy Services
Specialized Physical Therapy offers the best physical therapy care in the Boston area. Our staff is dedicated to improving your quality of life and treating you one-to-one with only Doctoral Trained Physical Therapists so you get the most out of every visit with us. With our staff of licensed physical therapists we have the skills, training, and experience to treat your specific injury. We can successfully treat nearly all types of orthopedic, joint, tendon, and muscular conditions relating to workplace injury pain, auto accident pain, sports injuries, surgical pain, overuse pain, and pain caused by accidental injuries such as slipping on the ice or the side walk. Don’t let pain, injuries, and discomfort control your life any longer, turn to the expert services at Specialized Physical Therapy.
Physical Therapy Services we Excel in to reduce Pain and achieve Optimal Health
- Car Accident Pain
- Surgical Pain
- Low Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Sciatica Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- ACL and Meniscus Pain
- Knee Pain
- Joint Pain
- Elbow Pain
- Rotator Cuff Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Overuse Pain
- Gymnastic Injuries
- Running Pain
- Disc Bulge Pain
- Whiplash Pain
- Strains, Sprains, and Fractures
- Tendonitis Pain
- Gait and Balance Training
- Prenatal Pain
- Postpartum Injuries
- Injury Prevention
- Wrist Pain
- Workplace Injuries
- Ankle Pain & Foot Pain
SPT is just minutes from Andover, Reading, North Andover, and Wilmington MA
Specialized Physical Therapy is conveniently located in North Reading and also proudly serves residents in Andover, Reading, North Andover, Wilmington, Boxford, Burlington, Woburn, Stoneham, and Methuen. We offer free and spacious parking located within a few steps away from our clinic’s door.
Schedule Your Appointment Today to Regain Freer Movement and Healthy Living!
Specialized Physical Therapy practices a comprehensive approach to total muscle, joint, and spine health. We are the preferred physical therapy clinic in Greater Boston, because we offer an extensive range of physical therapy services designed to restore your physical strength and mobility while reducing your pain. Our physical therapy clinic sets itself apart by:
- Providing proven techniques for alleviating minor, major, acute, and chronic pain.
- Specializing in sports medicine, manual therapy, post-surgical care, auto accidents, prenatal and postpartum conditions, orthopedic injuries and overuse injuries.
- Maintaining a clean, comfortable, private and quiet clinic, making it ideal for private consulting, educating and performing the latest physical therapy techniques.
- Focusing on your individual needs, not the bottom line, because we are a small, physical therapist-owned and family-oriented clinic.
- Treating one patient at a time in our private treatment room to make sure that you get the personalized care and attention you need.
- Completing your treatment from start to finish with only exceptional doctorate trained and fully licensed Massachusetts physical therapists that have excellent skills, breadth of knowledge, and invaluable experience to help you reach your goals and succeed.