Directions to 161 Main St. North Reading, MA 01864
For Premium Physical Therapy pain treatment, simply enter your starting address and we’ll map it for you. For just a short drive, you’ll receive exceptional hands-on physical therapy, one-to-one care, a peaceful and private clinic, and Doctoral Trained Physical Therapists throughout your treatment.
Outstanding Physical Therapy Dr. Kate Flood at Specialized Physical Therapy provided an exceptional treatment plan for my back and hip pain. She was extremely professional and knowledgeable. She knew exactly how to treat my condition. The office is new and the staff is always cheerful. The scheduling is flexible. I would highly recommend Specialized Physical Therapy. Customer since October 2015
Our North Reading, MA Physical Therapists Deliver Results
We specialize in helping our patients reach their full potential and optimal health through innovative physical therapy techniques, hands-on treatment, and one-to-one individual attention with doctorate trained physical therapists that will help you succeed during each visit. Our clinic located in North Reading, MA excels in treating orthopedic injuries, relieving pain, and optimizing your health for the following:
North Reading, MA Physical Therapy Clinic – Virtual Tour
SPT is just minutes from Andover, Reading, North Andover, and Wilmington MA
Specialized Physical Therapy is conveniently located in North Reading, MA and also proudly serves residents in Andover, Reading, North Andover, Wilmington, Boxford, Burlington, Woburn, Stoneham, and Methuen, MA. We offer free and spacious parking located within a few steps away from our clinic’s door.
Schedule Your Appointment Today to Regain Freer Movement and Healthy Living!
Specialized Physical Therapy practices a comprehensive approach to total muscle, joint, and spine health. We are the preferred physical therapy clinic in Greater Boston, because we offer an extensive range of physical therapy services designed to restore your physical strength and mobility while reducing your pain. Our physical therapy clinic sets itself apart by:
- Providing proven techniques for alleviating minor, major, acute, and chronic pain.
- Specializing in sports medicine, manual therapy, post-surgical care, auto accidents, prenatal and postpartum conditions, orthopedic injuries and overuse injuries.
- Maintaining a clean, comfortable, private and quiet clinic, making it ideal for private consulting, educating and performing the latest physical therapy techniques.
- Focusing on your individual needs, not the bottom line, because we are a small, physical therapist-owned and family-oriented clinic.
- Treating one patient at a time in our private treatment room to make sure that you get the personalized care and attention you need.
- Completing your treatment from start to finish with only exceptional doctorate trained and fully licensed Massachusetts physical therapists that have excellent skills, breadth of knowledge, and invaluable experience to help you reach your goals and succeed.