Physical Therapy Fillable Patient Forms
All the required new patient forms you will need for your first visit are available online, right here on our website. We want to save you time when you come to see us, so we give you the option to fill the forms out at home and bring them with you when you come for your initial clinic visit. All you need to do is download the appropriate forms to your computer, type in the required information, print it, sign it, and bring it in. Alternatively, you can come to your first visit 15 minutes early to fill out the forms.
Referrals are required for Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS) HMO plans and all types of Tufts HMO plans. We are Specialized Physical Therapy in North Reading, MA and our National Provider Identifier (NPI) is 1568710903. Please have your Primary Care Physician (PCP), and not your specialty doctor (i.e. your orthopedic doctor), send a referral to your insurance company and fax us a copy when this is complete to: 866-949-9835. In addition, please bring your doctor’s prescription – no more than 30 days old – if you have one; a prescription is required if you have Medicare , GIC UniCare, Auto Accident, or Workers’ Compensation insurance.
1. Patient Intake – Required
2. Health History – Required
3. Car Accidents
4. Physician Prescription
5. Consent for Minor
Typing in these forms is a breeze thanks to the text-ready Adobe PDF forms designed in Adobe Acrobat XI Pro. If you prefer, you can print the documents and fill them out by hand as well.
Please make sure that you have either Adobe Acrobat Reader or Foxit Reader installed before downloading and filling out the forms. To download one of these PDF readers:
- Go to www.adobe.com to download Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Go to www.foxitsoftware.com to download Foxit Reader
Once your choice program has been downloaded and installed to your computer you will need to download each form and open them with the PDF reader. To do this follow these steps:
- Right click the hyperlink for the form
- Select “Save Link As” or “Download Link As”
- Choose the desired location for the file and click “Save”
- Launch the downloaded file with Adobe or Foxit Reader
- Native PDF programs on Apple and Linux operating systems work equally well
- Fill out the PDF forms
- Save each completed form to your computer
- Print and bring to your first clinic visit
Thank you for choosing Specialized Physical Therapy – we can’t wait to start Moving You Forward!
SPT is just minutes from Andover, Reading, North Andover, and Wilmington MA
Specialized Physical Therapy is conveniently located in North Reading and also proudly serves residents in Andover, Reading, North Andover, Wilmington, Boxford, Burlington, Woburn, Stoneham, and Methuen. We offer free and spacious parking located within a few steps away from our clinic’s door.
Schedule Your Appointment Today to Regain Freer Movement and Healthy Living!
Specialized Physical Therapy practices a comprehensive approach to total muscle, joint, and spine health. We are the preferred physical therapy clinic in Greater Boston, because we offer an extensive range of physical therapy services designed to restore your physical strength and mobility while reducing your pain. Our physical therapy clinic sets itself apart by:
- Providing proven techniques for alleviating minor, major, acute, and chronic pain.
- Specializing in sports medicine, manual therapy, post-surgical care, auto accidents, prenatal and postpartum conditions, orthopedic injuries and overuse injuries.
- Maintaining a clean, comfortable, private and quiet clinic, making it ideal for private consulting, educating and performing the latest physical therapy techniques.
- Focusing on your individual needs, not the bottom line, because we are a small, physical therapist-owned and family-oriented clinic.
- Treating one patient at a time in our private treatment room to make sure that you get the personalized care and attention you need.
- Completing your treatment from start to finish with only exceptional doctorate trained and fully licensed Massachusetts physical therapists that have excellent skills, breadth of knowledge, and invaluable experience to help you reach your goals and succeed.